Monday, March 03, 2008

the great fish platter.

hurray~

after 4 long years of failure, i am proud to declare that spencer and i finished the whole entire seafood platter for two from fish and co. today! haha... the cheap sastisfaction i get from declaring such piece of useless information, but hey, we have been trying since 4 years ago, on his birthdays, and we ended up playing drinking games to see who have to finish the next morsal of food. Today, no games, just a healthy appetite and an interesting conversation to keep us going. and in no time, we scraped it clean! Muahahah! (yes i took a photo of our pan, but i am too sheepish to upload it.. kind of a personal achievement..)

oh yeah, and did i mention that we practically visited most fish and co. restaurants around singapore? Spencer, we really got to search for somewhere else for a good birthday dinner...

heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOO !!! hahaz... I bo liao sia... wah .. no tagboard ?? hahaz... then I anyhow write le sia... hahaz... comment on this great fish platter... hahaz... wah.. they serve very big servings ar ?? hahaz... is like 12 hours more.. hahaz.. long sia... hahaz.. i also what I'm thinking nw .. hahaz.. ???... okok.. If I'm still alive.. then will "tag" again lor.. take care !! hahaz.. nitez...

Anonymous said...

wah.. never update ?? hehezz