Wednesday, September 16, 2009

facts.

my name is: xuan. r is optional.
this morning i was: late for class but so was joyce.
i dream about: amusement park few days back.

Have You Ever…
pictured your crush naked?: btr yet.
been in love: always.
lied: whose a saint.
flowers or candy: candied flowers.

With The Opposite Sex…
what do you notice first?: attitude.
last person you slow danced with: small stitch in the wee hrs.
worst question to ask: rethorical ones.

Who…
makes you laugh the most?: sis after she did one fb tagged note. winner.
gives you a funny feeling when you see them: astrid. i love and fear her pop quizzes.
easier to talk to: ppl who care to ask?

Do You Ever…
sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you?: always. mostly i IM
save AIM conversations?: nah. i am desperate for memory space
wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: when i was 13 i wished i was a lil boy
cry because of something someone has said: course. high sensitivity chip here.
pray?: for more time

Have You Ever…
fallen for your best friend?: ow pick me up.
rejected someone: always unless you are treating.
cheated on someone: my lec quizzes.
been cheated on: when my lec quizzes still fail.
done something you regretted: always.

Who Was The Last Person You…
talked to on the phone: you
instant messaged: you
laughed with: you. (laughed AT: sis)

Do You…
color your hair: tried with liquid white once on a few strands. one thing i regretted.
ever get off the computer: never got on it. i flick the power switch instead.
habla espanol: si si, ola amigos!
sprechen sie deutsches: do i speak dutch?
have friends you’ve lost touch with: always. i am a terrible friend.
feel happy?: more tired at the moment but inspired.
wish you could fly away.. far, far away?: i wished i had wings.
believe in God?: not god, but a Higher Being.
could you live without the computer?: no prob. but ppl will hate me for it. i am a terrible friend.
what’s your favorite candy?: Allsorts.
whats your favorite fruit?: white peaches. exclusiveness. damn those seasonal fruits.
sunrise or sunset?: set.
what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional?: depends on the serverity of either.
trust others way too easily?: always.
are your fingers cold?: i believe i am still alive but my fingers do not cooperate.
coke or pepsi: nah. tea to go.

Final Questions…
I want: more time and lesser notes to mug.
I wish: your good health
I love: you
I miss: my social circle. and you.
I fear: laziness.
I hear: a sad air conditioner system.
I smell: stich's fur as i am using him as a chin rest.
I wonder: if you are alright. do take care~

No comments: