And I did internship for the past 4 months, which turned out to be very enriching and iwannaworkthereagain. Fingers crossed.
Went to japan and got myself an omikuji, it was good, but the business prospect was meh - "It's (the job) almost within your grasp, but it's still far away". Exactly. I was impressed.
I love Japan. Transport is expensive, entertaining is expensive, living expenses are expensive. But I am still sold. So is my mother. Takes alot to be expensive, yet charming and satisfying at the same time.
But I will not want to move there. I like it where I am here. Maybe having a holiday home there will be great. You know, annual holidays there and such.
i need to find a decent job.
Grandma declared her interest in moving in. I feel selfish with this thought, but grandma's house will not be the same without her living there. I have lived there for a quarter of my life. I love to see how rooms are refurbished and redistributed, yet grandma's room on the first floor will stay put (she moved because of the stairs). It's a nostalgic feeling that I want to keep.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment